This page lists content in Pokémon Uranium that was either planned to be in Pokémon Uranium but was scrapped, or content that was removed/changed.
Dwebble and Crustle
Bukial and Velbone lines
Two evolutionary lines were originally planned for Uranium's release-Buckial and Bucksaur, a Rock/Fire type line, and Velbone and Velociskull, a Rock/Dark type line. Given their Rock typing and dinosaur-based designs, it's likely these were originally planned as Fossil Pokémon.
Swablu and Altaria
Munna and Musharna
Preyter and Preyuder
According to a post in DeviantArt made by JV and to info in the Pokémon Uranium Tumblr, there would be two Ground and Grass-type Pokémon Pokémon known as Preyter and Preyuder. They were scrapped for unknown reasons.
Tinead and Zumbread
An official post by JV shows that there would be 2 Pokémon with unknown typings called Tinead and Zumbread (sometimes referred as Zubread or Zubrad). They were scrapped in a later beta.
Old Fire-type Starter Pokémon
Scrapped Nuclear Pokémon
Originally, Pokémon Uranium was a Gen III (RSE and FRLG)-styled game. Then it evolved to the Gen IV style (DPPt and HGSS) and finally adopted the Gen V battle interface and Gen VI battle mechanics.
There would be a mode (announced shortly after Burole Town) where Pokémon would race in a similar fashion to Pokéathlon. It was scrapped in a later beta.
- Barewl was going to be a pure Steel-type Pokémon.
- Terlard was going to be a pure Ground-type Pokémon.
- Baashaun was going to be a pure Dark-type Pokémon.
- Flager and Inflagetah were going to be Fire/Ground-type Pokémon.
- Cocaran's whole line was going to be Grass/Water-type
Old Evolutionary lines
- Originally, Dearewl wasn't in Barewl's evolutionary line.
- Cararalm wasn't in Cocaran's evolutionary line.
- Gym Leader Maria's old name was Rachel.
- Fortog's old name was Fartog.
- Frosulo's old name was Crystalis.
- Chyinmunk used Squirtle's cry.
- http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/image/41791611144-Pokémon Uranium Beta 1.0 Dex
- https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236&page=1-Pokémon Uranium Beta Thread
- http://jv12345.deviantart.com/art/We-ve-come-a-long-way-321838397 Uranium 2009 Spritedex