This page lists content in Pokémon Uranium that was either planned to be in Pokémon Uranium but was scrapped, or content that was removed/changed.
According to a post in DeviantArt made by Twitch, Ultichim was supposed to be a mid-stage evolution of Chimical, however, it was not included in Uranium.
Bukial and Velbone lines
Two evolutionary lines were originally planned for Uranium's release-Buckial and Bucksaur, a Rock/Fire type line, and Velbone and Velociskull, a Rock/Dark type line. Given their Rock typing and dinosaur-based designs, it's likely these were originally planned as Fossil Pokémon. They were replaced by Glaslug, Glavinug, S-51, and S-51A.
Preyter and Preyuder
According to a post in DeviantArt made by JV and to info in the Pokémon Uranium Tumblr, there would be two Ground and Grass-type Pokémon Pokémon known as Preyter and Preyuder. They were scrapped and replaced by Corsola and Corsoreef.
Tinead and Zumbread
An official post by JV shows that there would be 2 Pokémon with unknown typings called Tinead and Zumbread (sometimes referred as Zubread or Zubrad). They were scrapped in a later beta.
Swablu and Altaria
According to a post in DeviantArt made by JV, the official Pokémon Swablu and Altaria would be in Pokémon Uranium. However, they were scrapped and replaced by the official Pokémon Misdreavus and Mismagius.
Dwebble and Crustle
Munna and Musharna
Old Fire-type Starter Pokémon
Scrapped Nuclear Pokémon
Originally, Pokémon Uranium was a Gen III (RSE and FRLG)-styled game. Then it evolved to the Gen IV style (DPPt and HGSS) and finally adopted the Gen V battle interface and Gen VI battle mechanics.
There would be a mode (announced shortly after Burole Town) where Pokémon would race in a similar fashion to Pokéathlon. It was scrapped in a later beta.
- Barewl was going to be a pure Steel-type Pokémon.
- Terlard was going to be a pure Ground-type Pokémon.
- Baashaun was going to be a pure Dark-type Pokémon.
- Flager and Inflagetah were going to be Fire/Ground-type Pokémon.
- Cocaran's whole line was going to be Grass/Water-type
Old Evolutionary lines
- Originally, Dearewl wasn't in Barewl's evolutionary line.
- Cararalm wasn't in Cocaran's evolutionary line.
- Gym Leader Maria's old name was Rachel.
- Fortog's old name was Fartog.
- Frosulo's old name was Crystalis.
- Feleng and Felunge's names were swapped.
- Chyinmunk used Squirtle's cry.
- Palij used Pidgeotto's cry.
- Nupin and Gellin used Phione and Manaphy's cries, respectively.
- Chicoatl, Quetzoral and Coatlith used the cries of Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite, respectively.
- Spritzee and Aromatisse used Munna and Musharna's cries instead of their own.
- Lavent used Shelgon's cry.
- Stenowatt used Rampardos' cry.
- Hagoop and Haagross used Lileep and Cradily's cries.
- Xenomite, Xenogen and Xenoqueen used the cries of Venipede, Shelgon and Scolipede, respectively.
- Hazma shared its cry with Barewl.
- Geigeroach used Karrablast's cry.
- Volchik, Voltasu and Yatagaryu used the cries of Gible, Gabite and Garchomp, respectively.
- Lanthan and Actan shared their cries with Urayne.
- https://involuntary-twitch.deviantart.com/art/Ultimate-149840494 Chimical Line's Original Sprites
- http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/image/41791611144 Pokémon Uranium Beta 1.0 Dex
- https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157236&page=1-Pokémon Uranium Beta Thread
- http://jv12345.deviantart.com/art/We-ve-come-a-long-way-321838397 Uranium 2009 Spritedex