*Copies any damage-dealing move that the target is about to use and increases the power by 50%
Me First is a move-stealing Normal-type move.
- Me First fails if it isn't used first or if the target uses a non-damaging move.
- If the target goes second in the recharge turn of a move (like Hyper Beam), Me First will work and copy that move.
- If a move like Outrage is copied, its effects will affect the user of Me First, forcing them to use the move for several turns.
- Me First is unable to copy Struggle or Focus Punch
- Me First can only copy moves with a priority of 1 if the user has Prankster
Pokémon that learn Me First
By leveling up