Welcome to the Pokémon Uranium Wiki
This wiki contains everything you should need to know about the fangame Pokémon Uranium, from pokémon movesets to character biographies to tips and strategies on how to progress in the game.
Pokémon Uranium is a free fangame made in RPGmaker XP. The game is complete, with the latest build being Version 1.0.1, released on August 6, 2016. The game takes place in the Tandor region, where the player must collect 8 Gym Badges in order to compete in the Tandor Regional Championship. Along the way, the player must also fill up their Pokedex with entries of more than 190 different species of Pokémon.
New around here? Would you like to help? Read the Guide.
To interact with other players and the creators of Pokemon Uranium, visit the Pokemon Uranium Forums.
So far we have a whopping 24,773 total edits on this wiki!
IMPORTANT WIKI NOTICE: Since Version 1.0 has only just been released to the public, most of the information on this Wiki is out of date. We are in the process of updating all the info to be current. If you see a page that is missing an image or has incorrect information about the game, feel free to update it so that it is correct.
Pokemon Uranium takes place in the lush, diverse Tandor region, home to over 150 new and unique species of Pokemon. Tandor is known for its world famous Tandor Regional Championship, where Trainers from all across the Pokemon world compete for the honor of being crowned Champion. In order to qualify, they must first collect all 8 Gym Badges from various towns and cities across the region.
The hero, a teenager who grew up in Moki Town, begins their adventure reluctantly. After their mother Lucille disappeared ten years ago in a nuclear catastrophe, their father Kellyn, the top Pokemon Ranger in the Tandor Ranger Union, left them to grow up with their elderly Auntie in Moki Town. Now that they are grown up, they leave home and do what so many young people do and take up Pokémon Training as an occupation.
Professor Bamb'o, the regional expert on Pokémon elements, has been looking for a trainer assistant to travel the region and gather specimens of the varied wildlife. the main character volunteers, along with their rival, a younger boy named Theo. After taking a test and receiving their starter Pokémon, they head towards your first gym challenge in Nowtoch City, and take their first steps exploring the Tandor region.
Things aren't as sunny as they first seem, though. Just when the accident ten years ago had been all but forgotten, new mysteries emerge. A new power plant is built over the site of the old one. Kellyn begins acting strangely, journeying to the far reaches of the region and questioning whether your mother is really deceased. Sinister Pokemon, corrupted by nuclear radiation, threaten innocent people. In the midst of the turmoil, it seems that an impending disaster is looming over Tandor... and there might be only one person who can prevent it.
Towns and Cities
- Moki Town
- Kevlar Town
- Nowtoch City
- Burole Town
- Rochfale Town
- Bealbeach City
- Vinoville Town
- Legen Town
- Amatree Town
- Venesi City
- Silverport Town
- Snowbank Town
- Tsukinami Village
- Championship Site
- Route 1 (Lakeside Path)
- Route 2 (Owten's Nook)
- Route 3 (Seabreeze Way)
- Route 4 (Baa Grasslands)
- Route 5 (Rochfale Coast)
- Route 6 (Pahar Hills)
- Route 7 (Tandor Sheets)
- Route 8 (Wheatfields)
- Route 9 (Fire Valley)
- Route 10 (Baykal Forest)
- Route 11 (Smooth Hill)
- Route 12 (Maskara Channel)
- Route 13 (Maskara Island)
- Route 14 (Maskara Sea)
- Route 15 (Silverport Bay)
- Route 16 (Mt. Lanthanite)
Caves & Dungeons
- Passage Cave
- Comet Cave
- Rochfale Tunnel
- Nuclear Plant Epsilon
- The Labyrinth
- Mt. Lanthanite
- Nuclear Plant Omicron
- Nuclear Plant Zeta
- Victory Road (Mt. Actinite)
Pokémon Uranium contains eight Gyms on West and East Tandor. The gym challenge is also unusual in that some gyms do not follow a type theme but follow different themes instead, such as a habitat theme or a particular strategy.
- Nowtoch Gym (Normal-type Pokémon)
- Burole Gym (Cave Pokémon)
- Bealbeach Gym (Beach Pokémon)
- Vinoville Gym (Electric and Steel-type Pokémon)
- Amatree Gym (Fire-type Pokémon)
- Venesi Gym (Illusion Pokémon)
- Snowbank Gym (Dragon and Ice-type Pokémon)
- Tsukinami Gym (Day and Night-themed Pokémon)
Rivals and People
- Main Character (Vitor / Natalie / Pluto)
- Professor Bamb'o
- Professor Cypress
- Professor Larkspur
- Maria (Nowtoch City Gym)
- Davern (Burole Town Gym)
- Cali (Bealbeach City Gym)
- Sheldon (Vinoville Town Gym)
- Tiko (Amatree Town Gym)
- Rosalind (Venesi City Gym)
- Vaeryn (Snowbank Town Gym)
- Hinata and Kaito (Tsukinami Village Gym)
Main Article: Sidequests
- Ripley's Sidequest
- Crying Boy Sidequest
- Fossil Sidequest
- Ninja Reunion Sidequest
- Lanthanite Core Sidequest
In addition to a new generation of Pokémon, Uranium has many all-new gameplay features that make it unlike any other Pokémon game.
- Pokemon Trainer Test
- Nuclear Type
- New Moves and Abilities
- Pokémon Speech Translator
- Nuzlocke Mode
- GTS, Wonder Trade & Virtual Trainer
- Mega Evolution
- Online Lobby (Direct Trade & Player Battle)
Pokemon Uranium is the work of primarily two people. We are also the admins of this wiki! If you have any questions, leave us a note on our talk pages.
- ~JV~: (Game Developer): Coding the game, Scripting events, Maps, Music
- Twitch(Game Designer): Sprites, Fakemon Designs, Storyline Writing, Planning
- Page layout and templates from Pokémon Sage wiki, implemented by Serrix and ~JV~
- Pokémon Essentials -- A kit made in RPG Maker XP that reproduces the Pokemon engine, and its creators:
Flameguru Poccil (Peter O.) Maruno and all its contributors!
- "Gen 6 Project" -- specially mej71
- Elite Battle by Luka S.J.
Luka S.J. FL. Maruno HelioAU Carmaniac Elyssia Wichu Umbreon CCOA Venom12 Klein
- SOME SPRITES:
Zorin Riceeman Heinze CookieTheRabbit
- Additional Fakemon Designs
Zorin Pequedark-Velvet, Wylde, BuddyIvy
Iametrine Hydrargirium Kyledove Alistair Zetavares Gigatom C.N.C Zelx WesleyFG Alucus Tyranitar-Dark Gallanty BoOmxBig UltimoSpriter ThatSoWitty Magiscarf LotusKing Spaceemotion Newtiteuf ChaoticCherryCake The-Red-eX Hek-el-grande Kaliser EVoLiNa
GRonnoc Pokémon Anime Dechampster smilingpig67 EliteFerrex Salp Fish Ellebirdy23 Yoshidude12 Zakabajak
- MISC GRAPHICS:
4th gen Matt Mhun2013 Snivy101 The-Godlings-Rapture Midnitez-Remix Worldslayer Radical Raptr
- SPECIAL THANKS:
xArc_Knightx Mercury45 Sovest555 Bocajian, Chain_Rx (Iron), Chubfish
- Nintendo and GameFreak: For making Pokemon. This wiki and game are derivative works made for fun. We do not seek to earn a profit off other people's intellectual property, we just love this series and are making this game as a tribute to it.